Wednesday, July 17, 2013

TRAVEL BUG


WHAT TO PACK FOR A LONG HAUL FLIGHT 

My perfect travel kit

Others

TIPS

My first few trips I would always feel gross and extremely jet lagged.
But after many trips I've managed to beat jet lag!

My tips
1. Get a massage before your flight. (if you have a night flight everything will be shut at the airport so try soak in the hot tub just before you leave home.)
2. Drink plenty of water.
3. I don't eat any plane food. (stock up on lots of fruit as this will help keep you hydrated, nuts, pretzels and fresh bread or a sandwich - you can purchase all of these once you have passed security.)
4. Relax your shoulders. (don't lean them on your arm rests)
5. Constantly stretch your entire body.
6. I have to wear nausea bracelets because I don't like putting medications into my body. (they really work!!)
7. Don't drink alcohol or coffee.
8. Before I nap I wash my face and teeth and do the same when I wake.
9. Just before you land have a complete change of clothes. (undergarments & socks included)
10. Once you get to your location try to stay awake for a few hours longer. Then have a shower and sleep sleep sleep.

All this and once I wake up I'm ready to go and explore!

If you wake up and its still super early... i just get a head start on unpacking!


No comments:

Post a Comment