Thursday, March 19, 2015

SHOPPING IN LONDON

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE DEPARTMENT STORES IN LONDON.... I love that you can grab a bite to eat in one of the fancy restaurants or stop for some ice-cream in one of the ice-cream parlours... or even start with high tea/brunch in one of the sweet little cafes! I love exploring the gourmet section and of course all those designers in one location! I love the old buildings like Browns and Liberty! I love walking from one to another.. basically I LOVE LONDON AND LONDON SHOPPING!



Department Stores/Shopping Centres

Harrods
(ummm besides the best shopping they always have the best places to eat... Laduree, The Tea Room, Harrods Terrace, and The Champagne Bar)

Liberty

Fortnum & Mason
(So elegant and beautiful - Try the Fountain Restaurant, their Ice Cream Parlour is amazing and they also do afternoon tea)

Harvey Nichols

Selfridges

House of Fraser

Westfield

Convent Garden
(UMMMMMMMMM Shake Shack, Asia de Cuba, Balthazar, Brasserie Blanc & Bills)


 Areas/Streets

Notting Hill
(Top of my lsit - I ADORE THIS AREA - we had the best day roaming around the markets, eating crepes, looking at random stalls and finding gems, stopping for the famous cupcakes and Hummingbird Bakery and then heading over to Westbourne Grove! AMAZING!
All the little side streets have something to over like Paul Smith, Agent Provocateur, DVF and one of my favs Matches Fashion!!!!)

Westbourne Grove
(My most favourite road/street etc in the world was Montauk Hwy in East Hamptons - the street is gorgeous with cute little cafes, overflowing trees, white old buildings, Hermes and Startucks but now after my last trip to London my absolute favourite is now Westbourne Grove... it's just so cute, cozy and pretty with flowers, tidy and neat little buildings, Granger & Co is close by for your breakfast and lunch needs and the shopping... Sandro, L.K.Bennett, Aesop, Smythson, Helmut Lang, Diptyque and Aesop)

New Bond Street
(This Street is just off the main busy overcrowded road, its so pretty, calm and quiet and allows you to enjoy yourself! Hermes, Chanel, Jimmy Choo, Longchamp, Bally, Miu Miu and Christina Louboutin.. the side streets are also fab and you can find gems like one of my favourites Charlotte Olympia!)

Dover Street
(Dover Street Market, Victoria Beckham, Christian Louboutin, Acne and Saint Laurent,

Bond Street
(Louis Vuitton, Longchamp, Hermes, Michael Kors, Chanel and Burberry)

Knightsbridge/Brompton Road
(Armani, GAP, TopShop, COS, Zara, Ted Baker, Tommy Hilfiger, Burberry & H&M)

Oxford & Regent Street
(This is last on my list because I just can't do large crowds!! It's super busy and loud but it is home to some of the best trendy stores shopping so sometimes you just have to suck it up!
Oxford -  COS, H&M, River Island, TopShop, Zara, Unqilo
Regent - 8Other Stories, Ted Baker, Karen Millen, Molton Brown, Banana Republic, United Colors of Benetton

No comments:

Post a Comment