Thursday, August 15, 2013

CITY GUIDE - ABU DHABI DELIGHT



If you ever have a stopover in Abu Dhabi EXTEND your stop over by a few days or MORE!
IT'S WORTH IT!

I only had a day stop over (not planned was just in my itinerary) and most of that was spent recovering from jet lay. But next time I will be extending my stay 100%!

First - it's not as developed as you think... BUT it's beautiful and calm and very peaceful!
Second - they have all your favorites like Dunkin Donuts, Baskin & Robbins, Pizza Hut, KFC etc. 
Third - it's safe and very friendly (but respect their laws!)
Fourth - it's not even close to run down as they make it look at the ending of Sex and The City 2!

(Try the Oreo pudding! AMAZING)

MY LIST
(my list for next time)

Stay at Arabian Nights

Stay at Qasra Al Sarab

See Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque up close

Explore the Emirates Place 

Dine at Hakkasan

Dine at Quest

Take my brother to Ferrari world

Yas Waterworld

Swim at Corniche Beach & Saadiyat Beach

Monte Carlo Beach Club

Dessert Camping

Sand Boarding

Shop at the following

See & Explore

Dine at 55th & 5th

Spend the day at Rayana Spa

No comments:

Post a Comment