Wednesday, December 4, 2013

NEW YORK CITY GUIDE PART 2

Upper East Side


So much to do in NYC, I've been three times and it's still not enough to get it all done.

There are so many places I want to suggest so I thought it would be best to split it all up into sections.

For Brooklyn search my previous posts. :-)

Upper East Side, is gorgeous... a little boring but has a lot of amazing gems.

STAY

The Plaza!
This place is beyond amazing! Check out the shopping mall at the basement! 
I have never seen such prettier dresses in my life.

The Carlyle
I loved their cafe!!!

The Surrey

Plaza Athenee

The Franklin


EAT

Crumbs Bake Shop
(THE BEST CUPCAKES IN THE WORLD! 
It's the first thing I have when I'm in NY)

Fred's at Barneys New York

The Boathouse

Francois Chocolate Bar

Geisha (was at the Upper East Side but has no relocated)

David Burke Townhouse

David Burke Fishtail

Bar Italian

Sprinkles
(an LA thing in New York.
best cupcakes after Crumbs of course!!!!)

The Plaza Food Hall

Two Little Red Hens

Serendipity 3

TIP - So many deli's in New York are amazing!
I loved having our dinners in deli's! It's so New York! No one cooks!
Deli's aren't like our deli's, they have hot foods & cold foods! Grilled fish, chicken, roasts, pasta, sushi, salads, fruit, pizza, soups, desserts, snacks, anything!!! All in one little place!

SEE

F.A.Q. Schwarz
(so fun!!)

See a film at Paris

DO

Shop at Barneys!!!!

Shop at Bloomingdales!!!!

Metropolitan Museum of Art

Have a Picnic at the Great Lawn in Central Park

Ice skating in Central Park (Winter)
Bike riding in Central Park (Summer)
Paddle boat in Central Park (Summer & Winter)

Just walk around and enjoy the view!

No comments:

Post a Comment