Tuesday, January 21, 2014

SAY NOT TO FLIP FLOPS

I'm really starting to hate flip flops on girls.

I think they can really make someone look trashy, scraggy and dirty.

I like sandals at the beach.

I do think its okay to wear them at home in summer or if you are just visiting family at their home.

Admittedly I have worn mine on a rare occasion if i'm just running down to the shops to buy bread and when I do it's either my Missoni Havaianas or another simple all black pair.

I do think that classy flip flops look great on older women. (see photos below)

Annnnnddd I think kids in tiny Havaianas are adorable... this is the only time it is!

Espadrilles are a great alternative.

I 100% where flip flops when showering in showers away from home.

Patent Black Flip Flops


classic slouchy white linen pants with black and flip flops, love this



Perfect examples of how sandals make the outfits chic!


Aquatics: These faux-leather sandals from Wanted are accented with gold starfish and make the perfect beach accessory.
(how much better is this when your at the beach!!!!)

Destruction
(perfect for around the home or running out to buy milk)

Kim Kardashian rocking a teal scarf. #style #celebrity
(classic example of how NOT to wear flip flops, 
this outfit would look great with a pair of black flats)

White shorts with a blue button up under a navy blue blazer and brown flip flops plus brown belt to tie it all off! HOLLISTER!
(Again this outfit would be perfect with nude flats,
or cork tan wedges!)

No comments:

Post a Comment