Thursday, June 19, 2014

BEAUTY PRODUCTS

Up until now I only used Kiehl's cleansing and moisturizing products, but since Kiehl's has been bought out by L'Oreal and L'Oreal tests on animals I no longer want to use Kiehl's so I'm delighted to find these new products by Dr.Lewinns as they DON'T TEST ON ANIMALS! 

Gentle Cream Cleanser $29.95
Refining Toner $29.99
Day & Night Cream $49.95

Shop at Priceline or Myer


Also I only ever used Clinique make-up products but stopped a while ago as they are owned by Estee Lauder and they tests on animals.
I have been searching for quite some time to find a suitable product that dosn't test on animals so I'm very excited to try out these products from Curtis Collection as they DON'T TEST ON ANIMALS.

Baked Bronzer
Baked Bronzer
$49.95

Invisible Blotting Powder
Invisible Blotting Powder
$45

Luxury Mineral Lip Mousse
Luxury Mineral Lip Mousse
$32

LINE FIX GEL EYE LINER
Line Fix Gel Eyeliner
$35

Curtis Collection By Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment