Thursday, June 12, 2014

VEGAN LIFE

Vegan home made all natural facial moisturizer!

homemade-moisturizer-coconut-oil-essential-oils


Recipe from Live Simply

Ingredients:

  • 1/2 cup Coconut Oil
  • 1 teaspoon liquid Vitamin E or tea tree oil
  • 5-7 drops Lavender Essential Oil 

How to:

I warned you.  This homemade moisturizer is simple. Here’s what you do: combine the coconut oil, vitamin E or tea tree oil, and lavender in a bowl. Now mix.
Tip:
If you’re making this moisturizer in the colder months, when coconut oil tends to be very solid (hard as a rock), you can whip these ingredients together with your hand mixer creating for a smooth, creamy product.
I use this moisturizer in the morning and the evening on my face. A tiny little dab goes a very long way. Avoid applying this wonderful moisturizer to your hair. Trust me.
I have very oily skin and find coconut oil provides my skin with the perfect moisture it needs without the greasy feeling I often get from store-bought moisturizers. The vitamin E (or tea tree) and lavender are both healing and refreshing.


ALSO FABULOUS
http://wellnessmama.com/3765/luxurious-homemade-lotion-recipe/
Other ideas http://wellnessmama.com/4992/natural-skin-care-options-and-recipes/

No comments:

Post a Comment