Friday, July 25, 2014

GO TO SKINCARE

 

I love love loveeeee when I discover new beauty products that are not tested on animals, and I love love loveeeee the Go To Skincare range!

It's fun, fresh and actually makes my skin feel great!

The skin care range is created by Zoë Foster Blake

I have been a fan of Zoë Foster Blake since I was a teenager, I would religiously read anything she wrote in Cosmopolitan (most of it was beauty which I wasn't really into, but if it came from Zoë I would read it and learn! Zoë has also worked for Harper's Bazaar, so believe me she is well informed on all things beauty! She has so much information on beauty she created a book about it!

If your going to take beauty advise from anyone, make that somebody Zoë!

She is quirky, cheeky. funny, different, gorgeous and down to earth and I think she has done a fantastic job adding all those qualities about her into her skin care line. 

The products are created in Australia and New Zealand, have natural ingredients and are available online only.

 I have tested out the 'Exfoliating Swipeys' and the 'Properly Clean' products and found that my skin felt fresher for longer with the cleanser and the exfoliating swipeys made my skin feel extremely clean and without being harsh to my sensitive skin. I also love that the cleanser is a mousse.

The products are free from petrochemicals, PEGs, mineral oils, parabens, sulfates, silicones, GMOs, synthetic colours and fragrances!

 


Ps. She is not just a pretty face.... she is also an author and I have been reading her books for years
You can buy her books here http://zoefoster.com.au/  



No comments:

Post a Comment