Wednesday, January 14, 2015

HAIR CARE

 
 
Thank you for your email Nadine :-)
 
I have done a post on my hair before so thought I would re post it.
I would also suggest to let you hair out more often or have it in a soft pony tail or bun when at home. Having it tight everyday is apparently not good for it. Try that and see :-)
 
 
TIPS 
for dry, fuzzy & thin hair
1. Don't wash your hair everyday
2. Air dry your hair 
(towel drying can damage your cuticles)
3. Comb lightly after washing - do not use a brush
 (hair can be damaged easily when It's wet. 
Invest in a good comb!)
4. Limit the amount of times you use heating tools!
(I never blow dry my hair) 
5. Wrap hair in a lose bun after washing
(this keeps the hair from frizzing and will give you natural looking curls)
6. Avoid over brushing you hair
7. When washing leave the conditioner in for as long as possible and rinse with cold water
8. When at the beach apply conditioner to your hair before swimming
9. In summer use a shampoo that has SPF in it
10. Silk pillow cases can help calm the hair.
(you can use a silk scarf over your pillow)

No comments:

Post a Comment