Tuesday, March 24, 2015

GIVENCHY 6 WAYS

For Laura

Short answer:
YES, the Givenchy messenger is a good travel bag.


 Long answer:
My best travel bag was my Longchamp backpack but after purchasing my Givenchy messenger bag in Paris on my last trip I found this to be my best travel bag.
Although if you have a lot to carry and your bag is heavy I would recommend a back pack or another bag that you have. When my bag was heavy it would cut into my shoulders and it would start to hurt my back by the evening so I would keep my Longchamp backpack packed into my Givenchy so that when I needed to I would swap it...  by this I mean instead of carry all my souvenirs and little purchases and my bottle of water in shopping bags I would just put those items straight in my bag and towards the end of the day my bag would get heavy so then I would swap all my items into my back pack and with the Longchamp bag being easy to fold it works out well... I would then put my Givenchy into one of my larger shopping bags :-)
I only did this twice, usually we would go back to the hotel for a rest before venturing into the night but I'm always prepared so that if we wanted to keep going we could.

I managed to find 6 ways to carry the bag which is what I loved most and what makes the bag a good investment piece :-)

I didn't pack any other bags so when it came to needed a clutch I just carried it and when it didn't match a winter outfit across the body I would just carry it in my arm or on my shoulder :-)

PLUS the best thing is, its easier to kept the bag in your sight and wearing it across you body keeps it a littler safer and being in Europe their are a lot of pickpockets around!
Givenchy Small Pandora Messenger -  - Barneys.com 
$2274 (AUS dollars)


1. On your shoulder 
 

2. On your arm/elbow 
 

3. On your shoulder with the full strap
 

4. Across your body

5. Carry it with your hand

6. Use it as a clutch
 

Oh and one last thing... it's the best for when you are at the airport you can put the large handle around your suitcase handle and be free of carrying anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment