Sunday, May 24, 2015

MUJI - SYDNEY FLAGSHIP STORE OPENING

 

I had the great pleasure of attending the opening party of the new MUJI Sydney Flagship store over the weekend and I had so much fun!
 Mr. Kanai (Chairman of MUJI International) and Mr. Matsuzaki (President of MUJI International) both attended the official ribbon cutting and traditional Japanese sake ceremony and made heartfelt and inspiring speeches.

Muji is a highly popular Japanese lifestyle brand that was founded in 1980 and sells everything from toiletries, home accessories and clothing for men, women and children.

I love the message that Muji is putting out their... Simplicity and not thrills!
No name packing is what I love... Society these days buy brand‐name products and are paying premium prices for the brand name rather than the value of the product!




(I LOVEEEE THESE! I bought so many.. best thing for a traveler... 
you can just take a small amount of all your creams!)






 

 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment