Thursday, August 27, 2015

SHOE CLOSET SOLUTIONS

 

 For Rita

Thank you :-) I constantly have to think of ways to make room in my closet for my new shoes - I'm lucky enough I don't share a closet with my husband, he has the one in the master bedroom and I have the one in the spare room (which is bigger - woohoo) that entire room is like my walk in wardrobe hehe! But still I live in an apartment so It's not huge - I'm looking into extending it - in the mean time I have found these solutions to have worked.
 
 
 

 Solutions

1.Alternate you heels - one heel to toe and the other toe to heel!
When I done this on the top of my closet I added an extra 4 pairs of heels!
Click link below for an example.
http://www.lonny.com/photos/Closet/2EMyMFtbM88
2. Stack your flats on top of each other on the bottom of your closet rather then using a shoe rack.
It will save you half your closet!
3. Buy a hanging organizer for your everyday shoes - this will keep your closet cleaner and more organized as well
4.  Display your really good heels on your closet shelf next to your jewellery or bags - they are art work after all!

I found some pretty crazy but creative ideas here for you! http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy
/33-ingenious-ways-to-store-your-shoes#.avdY3v1k1

No comments:

Post a Comment