Sunday, August 16, 2015

VEGAN LIFE & REAL LIFE

Oh my goodness... (pun intended)

 

I'm the biggest chocoholic out there.. I need chocolate all the time and I often pass up meals just to eat chocolate!

So you can imagine my delight when I tried this protein shake that is full of goodness and actually tastes the way chocolate should taste and not like that ugly Cadbury chocolate that actually tastes nothing like chocolate and instead makes me feel like I'm eating a tablespoon of sugar (well actually that is what I'm doing)!

Exilir really does taste like a creamy dessert (I use vita soy smily lite with mine) and keeps me full for hours!

I'm not a protein shake type of person BUT since (for a few months now) I always have a tea with chocolate as soon as I get to work and nothing else until lunch I thought I should give this ago because ... 
A) ITS VEGAN! 
B) It's chocolate 
C) It's organic
D) Has so many health benefits 

I was lucky enough to be sent a free sample and I have to say I'm so impressed I just bought a month's supply!

PLEASE NOTE: I only promote things that I myself use or believe in.. I don't believe in a lot things i.e juice cleanses, weird diets, beauty products etc. I have been sent a lot of these items and have not promoted them. I'm truly grateful to be sent anything so sometimes I feel a little guilty but if I did post about it I just wouldn't feel right and would feel way more guilty for lying.
I like to promote natural and authentic beauty as well as health and wellness, so you can trust that what I say is my truth.
I don't colour my hair, bleach my teeth, get botox (hell I barely shave my legs) I'm happy to say I'm 100% natural and I'm okay with that because it is what God gave me.. I'm not the prettiest girl in the world and I consider myself very far down that list but I'm happy and healthy and I'm ME!
I'm happiest and feel sexiest when I'm just me and not trying to impress someone or look a certain way to fit in!
I wouldn't be able to feel content if I was fake... I would always think would my husband still love me if he seen the real me...? Also, I have nieces who are beautiful just the way they are and I don't want them changing themselves so I hope I can be a good example for them like my mum was for me.
I don't want kids but if one day it accidentally happened and I had a girl I would be crushed if she was unhappy and felt pressure from pop culture to alter her looks and feel unworthy.

IT'S THE INSIDE THAT COUNTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment