Wednesday, October 28, 2015

LAS VEGAS CITY GUIDE - UPDATED

An updated post of my previous Vegas Guide: 

1. Take a photo with the Welcome to Las Vegas sing (how did I not do this before)
2. Get married or renew your vows at A Little White Chapel
3. Visit Pawn Stars and Rick's Restorations 
4. Thrill rides on top of the Stratosphere
5. Visit the indoor amusement park at Circus Circus
6. See the Neon Lights Museum
7. FREEMONT STREET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - How did I miss that!
8. A new sprinkles store has opened up! UM HELLO!
9. Stay at the SLS Las Vegas (already booked our stay - CAN NOT WAIT)
10. Dine at Mastro's Ocean Club

I've also had a couple of emails about which restaurants to try so my list is below

Koi
CUT
STK
Sushi Samba
Tao
Mastros
LAVO
(their breakfast is delicious)
Otto
Bounchon
Wynn Breakfast Buffet
Fat Burger
Shake Shack
STK
Grimaldi's
(this pizza place is from brooklyn and its amazing)
 Anything at the SLS Las Vegas - Bazaar, Cleo, KU Noddles, Katsuya & Umami Burger 
Todd English Olive
Eiffel Tower
(my favorurite restaurant)
Serendipity
Sugar Factory
Grand Luxe Cafe
(hello red velvet pancakes)
In-and-Out

No comments:

Post a Comment