Wednesday, May 4, 2016

CALIFORNIA FOODIE STOPS

Hey Guys,
I have had a few emails asking me for some tips on what to do and where to eat in LA.
I find that LA is my foodie place... the only thing on my to do list is food places haha!
So here is an update from my previous list.
Some places on my new list I didn't get to try as we didn't have enough time or they weren't yet open and some I discovered whilst there :-)
Hope you enjoy
 

 Afters Ice Cream
(donut sandwich ice-creams - drooling)
 Ivory on Sunset
Au Fudge
 Ridges Churro Bar 
(crazy amazing colourful churros)
Gracias Madre 
(Vegan)

Cafe Gratitude 
(Vegan)

The Polo Lounge

U Jelly

Health Nut

Churro Stix

Tucos Tu Madre 
(Red Velvet Churros)

The Dirty Cookie 
(Cookie Shots)

The Iron Press
(cereal and ice-cream waffles)

The Big Chill

E.P & L.P
(rooftop bar)

The Penthouse

DK'S Donuts of Orange

Chi Chi

Crafted Donuts

Vivian
(poolside dining)

Amorino Beverly Hills
(rose shaped gelato)

Smokes Hollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment