Tuesday, May 10, 2016

LIFESTYLE - MY WORK OUT PLAYLISTS


Photo of Cindy Arevalo #myfitnessinspiration and #bestie
https://www.instagram.com/cinarevalo_fit/

MY ULTIMATE PLAYLIST

Honestly, anyone who knows me knows that I love love loveeeeee anything from the 90s.
Anything that reminds me of my childhood will make me ecstatic!

A major part of my childhood was listening and dancing to music!!!

I have a sister who is 10 years older and a brother who is 5 years older, so from my sister I got my love of old school rock and roll like GUNS AND ROSES!!! and I got my love for dance and rap (like Warren G and Snoop Dog) from my brother.

But my absolute fav from the 90s is the dance hits!!!

My brother was just starting to go out and would play dance music all the time (Here's Johnny, Bicycle, Set You Free, Sunshine After the Rain and Forever Young comes to mind) !! He would put it I would just jump around and dance... cleaning the house, playing outside... going for drives...  anything we did, we did it with music on.
Sunday mornings was for TV HITS and eating breakfast on the couch!

Anyway I was working out the other day and needed motivation and found the BEST BEST BEST BEST 90s megamix on youtube.


I love this megamix - I end up working out for an hour and then just dancing around the house and singing for the next hour.

I also love a good pop song from the 90s - especially from Janet Jackson .

MY TOTAL FAVOURITE SONGS!

 Although my brother and sister influenced my music a lot I prefer that 90s dance hits as they remind me a lot of just my general time growing up, they bring back so many memories of hanging out with cousins, friends and just chilling on my own in my bedroom - especially La Bouche & Real McCoy!

I also love listening to The Cranberries (insert heart emoji here), The Corrs and Alanis Morrissette when I'm just going for a walk or a going for a hike and Jazz or Classical music when doing my cleaning.

SONGS 
*ON THE MEGAMIX
La Bouche - Sweet Dreams, I Love to Love & Be My Lover
Corona - Baby Baby, Try Me Out, Rhythm of the Night
 N-Trance - Set Your Free
Real McCoy - Love & Devotion, One More Time, Another Night & Run Away
Tatjane - Santa Maria 
Julie McDermott - Don't Go
Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart (Dance Remix)
Dani L Mebius - You Belong To Me
Haddaway - What Is Love
Strike - You Sure Do
Amber - This is your Night
Livin Joy - Don't Stop Moving
Like A Prayer - Madonna
Urban Cookie Collective - Feels Like Heaven & The Key, The Secret
Culture Beat - Mr Vain
Snap - Rhythm is a Dancer
No Mercy - Where Do Your Go
Captain Hollywood - More and More
Bizarre Inc feat Angie Brown - I'm Gonna Get Your
JX - There's Nothing I Wont Do
Pulse - The Lover That You Are
Rozalla - Everybody Free
Twenty 4 Seven - Slave to the Music
Prodigy - No Good 
K Klass - Let Me Show You
Everything But The Girl - Missing (dance mix - but I adore the original)
Alex Party - Don't Give Me Your Lfe
Crush - Jellyhead
Gina G - Oh Ah Just A Little Bit
Wet Wet Wet  - Love is all Around
4 Strings - Take Me Away 
Jam & Spoon - Right into the Night
Dr Alban - Sing Hallelujah
Robi Rob's Club World - Make The Money
Ace of Base - Beautiful Life

PRINCE
 (When I'm not in a high intense mood I loveeeeeee listening to Prince!)
 Cream
 Kiss
 Peach
 Little Red Corvette
 The Most Beautiful Girl In The World
You Got The Look
Raspberry Beret
When Doves Cry
1999
Controversy

OTHERS

N-Trance - Do Ya Think I'm Sexy
Whigfield - Sexy Eyes, Saturday Night & Gimmie Gimmie
Ace of Base - All The She Wants
Unique II - Break My Stride
Mr. President - Coco Jambo 
Inner Circle - Sweat

No comments:

Post a Comment