Thursday, May 19, 2016

MINI ROAD TRIPS IN NSW

 
Dear Fiorella,
 
Thanks again for your email.
 
Below is a list of the places hubby and I go to and I have also added some places that are on my bucket list :-)
 
I hope you and your hubby have just as much fun as we did on these trips.
 
xxx
 
ROAD TRIPS 
 
 Bowral
 I mean, it's just picture perfect!
 Biota 'Stay & Dine'
Pepper's Craigburn Resort
Centennial Vineyards
RAW & WILD Market Cafe
Elephant Boy Cafe


Jervis Bay
Waterhouse Restaurant
Hayms Beach
 Paperbark Camp 
(This place is pricey, but it's worth it - I have had two moments in life that completely took my breath away and this was one of them!!! Waking to the sound of 3 kangaroos jumping circles around our tent!)


Camden
I want to do this for my anniversary this year!!
 Camden Valley Inn
 
 
 Blue Mountains
 Love Cabins - (Can't wait to stay here)
Darley's Restaurant
Flemish Flavours
The Conservation Hut
Tomah Gardens Restaurant & The Blue Mountains Botanic Gardens
Lilianfels Resort & Spa - High Tea 
Bakehouse on Wentworth
 Lithgow - The Glow Work Tunnel
Jenolan Caves


Palm Beach
 Jonah's 
The Boathouse
Bareenjoey House
 
Snowy Mountains


Canberra
Monster Kitchen and Bar
Lerida Estate Winery
Four Winds Cellar Door
Grandma's Bakery
A. Baker
Sage
Mint Garden Bar
 Pialligo Estate Farmhouse Restaurant
 
 
 Berry
I adore Berry - love love love it!
Roots and Wings - my fav clothing store!
Berry Sourdough Bakery
The Berry Tea Shop
 Hungry Duck
Famous Berry Donut Van
Milkwood Bakery
 
 
Hunter Valley
 Tuscany Wine Estate
 Audrey Wilkinson Estate
Hunter Valley Gardens
Peppers Hunter Valley
The Smelly Cheese Shop
Chateau Elan Spa
 
 Kiama
 Minnamurra Rainforest
Kiama Blowhole
Neptune Cafe
Cargo's Wharf Restaurant
 Little Blowhole Art Bar
 
 
Kangaroo Valley
 Kangaroo Valley Resort
Kangaroo River
 Hampden Bridge
 Blue Gums Cottages
Kangaroo Valley House
Get a massage at The Havens
Fitzroy Falls
 
 
Mudgee
 Di Lusso Estate
Alby & Ester's
Elton Eating + Drinking
High Valley Wine and Cheese Company
The Drip Gorge
Moothi Estate Winery


 Orange
Pinncale Lookout
 Sister's Rock Restaurant
Organe Botanical Gardens
De Salis Wines


 Bucket List
(These places are pretty far, but thought I would still include them as they are high on my bucket list!)
 Dorrigo Natioanl Park
Mungo Natioanl Park
Tamworth
Nimbin

No comments:

Post a Comment